- “Agricultural Water Productivity under Spatial Adjustments (with S. E. Stefanou and K. A. Grogan)
- “Impact Evaluation of Agricultural Extension in Crete: Correcting for Selectivity Bias" (with S. Stefanou and V. Tzouvelekas)
- “Theoretical Framework for REDD+ payments based on the extension of rotation length in forest plantations” (with Thales A. P. West, Chris Wilson, Kelly A. Grogan)
- “A Non-Neutral, Non-Monotonic Inefficiency Effect Model (with G. Karagiannis)
Work in Progress
- “Study on the Efficiency and Productivity of Water in Agriculture of OMVRA Tadla Region, Morocco” Water Global Practice Project, World Bank (with S. M. Scheierling, D. O. Treguer and S. E. Stefanou)
- “A Nonlinear Dynamic Approach for Assessing Water Table Response to Evapotranspiration Changes and Rainfall Events”(with Ray Huffaker and Kati Migliaccio)
- Harold B. Clark Award, Food and Resource Economics Department, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
- Gerondelis Foundation Scholarship, 2016.
- Irrigation Foundation Conference, Participation & Travel Grant Winner, Las Vegas NV, 2016.
- IFAS Travel Grant for AAEA2016 meeting in Boston MA, 2016.
- Award for Excellent Academic Performance, MA in Economics, 2009-2011.
- Instructor: Econometrics (Undergrad), University of Florida, Spring 2017.
- Guest Lecturer: Microeconomic Principles & Analysis (Master),University of Florida, Fall 2016.
- Guest Lecturer: Agricultural Macroeconomics (Undergrad), University of Florida, Fall 2016.
- Instructor: Mathematics Camp for Economists (PhD), University of Florida, Summer 2016 & 2017.
- Teaching Assistant: Agricultural Macroeconomics (Undergrad), University of Florida, Spring 2015 & Fall 2016.
- Teaching Assistant: Economic Issues, Food and You (Undergrad), University of Florida, Fall 2015.
- Reviewer, Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2016.
- President of Graduate Student Organization, Food and Resource Economics, University of Florida, 2017-2018.