Your Career Resources
Students and alumni have access to a number of resources available for career development. Here are a couple resources to get you started:
Michael Fitzgerald is your first stop for gathering information about the Food and Resource Economics degree program and exploring career opportunities with an FRE degree. Michael can also help connect you with other campus career resources that will meet your needs! Contact Michael at email@example.com or 352-294-7638
A powerful online resource, Gator CareerLink supports your needs for everything related to career development at the University of Florida. Services, tools, and career resources are only the beginning of how GCL can benefit you in an effort to contribute to your success!
- Research employers recruiting at career fairs
- Find out about employer information sessions
- Sign up for professional development workshops
- Apply for employment opportunities
- Build your resume and cover letter
- Request a career planning appointment to discuss a range of career topics
Activate your profile at the UF Career Resource Center website and look for the “Gator CareerLink Student Login” button.