- “Agricultural Water Productivity under Spatial Adjustments (with S. E. Stefanou and K. A. Grogan)
- “Impact Evaluation of Agricultural Extension in Crete: Correcting for Selectivity Bias" (with S. Stefanou and V. Tzouvelekas)
- “Theoretical Framework for REDD+ payments based on the extension of rotation length in forest plantations” (with Thales A. P. West, Chris Wilson, Kelly A. Grogan)
- “A Non-Neutral, Non-Monotonic Inefficiency Effect Model (with G. Karagiannis)
Work in Progress
- “A Nonlinear Dynamic Approach for Assessing Water Table Response to Evapotranspiration Changes and Rainfall Events”(with Ray Huffaker and Kati Migliaccio)
- Harold B. Clark Award, Food and Resource Economics Department, 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
- Gerondelis Foundation Scholarship, 2016.
- Irrigation Foundation Conference, Participation & Travel Grant Winner, Las Vegas NV, 2016.
- IFAS Travel Grant for AAEA2016 meeting in Boston MA, 2016.
- Award for Excellent Academic Performance, MA in Economics, 2009-2011.
- Instructor: Econometrics (Undergrad), University of Florida, Spring 2017.
- Guest Lecturer: Microeconomic Principles & Analysis (Master),University of Florida, Fall 2016.
- Guest Lecturer: Agricultural Macroeconomics (Undergrad), University of Florida, Fall 2016.
- Instructor: Mathematics Camp for Economists (PhD), University of Florida, Summer 2016 & 2017.
- Teaching Assistant: Agricultural Macroeconomics (Undergrad), University of Florida, Spring 2015 & Fall 2016.
- Teaching Assistant: Economic Issues, Food and You (Undergrad), University of Florida, Fall 2015.
- Reviewer, Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2016.
- President of Graduate Student Organization, Food and Resource Economics, University of Florida, 2017-2018.