We are poised to do more.
Your financial gifts have a direct impact on our students and research programs. You have the opportunity to extend our research capabilities and fund life-changing learning experiences for our students.
We train leaders for tomorrow.
Our students are emerging professionals receiving valuable knowledge in the classroom. With your financial gift, we can augment their educational experience by creating opportunities to broaden their knowledge through practical application and global opportunities. A gift to our department will provide:
- Academic Scholarships
- Student Travel Awards
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- Student Enrichment Activities
- Professional Development Experiences
We explore economic questions through research.
We collect data and create economic models that help business and policy leaders make important decisions to improve the livelihood and well-being of citizens of Florida and beyond. Your financial contribution funds important economic research including:
- Consumer Behavior and Food Choice
- Case Study Development
- Agricultural Policy and International Trade
- Natural Resource Management
- Regional Economics and Economic Impact Analysis
- Labor Economics
- Agricultural Production and Farm Management
- Marine Economics
We make lives better.
Our research extends beyond the walls of University of Florida to make lives better. Through our extension activities, we strive to provide informative and timely analysis on current and emerging agricultural, food and natural resource policy issues impacting the livelihoods and well-being of Florida’s citizens and beyond. Your financial gift amplifies our reach by funding exciting new projects that will have an impact including:
- Establishment of a clearinghouse for agricultural and natural resource policy information in Florida, nationally and internationally
- Community Education Opportunities
- Extension and Outreach Internships and Training for Students
- Economic Outlook Conference for Florida agricultural commodities, natural resources and policy issues
- Webinars for the general public, industry, business, and policy leaders
- Research Survey Data Collection
- Professional Development Seminars