Florida Agricultural Policy Outlook Conference
The Annual Florida Agricultural Policy Outlook Conference examines critical policy issues facing Florida agribusiness leaders and explores valuable economic insight helpful for making informed business and policy decisions.
This year's Florida Agricultural Policy Outlook Conference will be held on Wednesday, April 17, 2024, at the UF/IFAS Gulf Coast Research & Education Center. We hope you will join us as we focus on federal and state policy issues impacting Florida agriculture, agribusinesses, and rural communities. Get the chance to hear from policymakers, key stakeholders, and expert researchers on topics such as specialty crops, the Farm Bill, Risk Management, Labor, and more. Registration is available now, and more information regarding the agenda and speakers will be available soon.
- Network with industry and academic leaders, making valuable connections.
- Learn about the newest research being done to address key issues facing Florida’s agricultural industry.
- Gain a deeper understanding of current agricultural policy and its impact.
This year, there are two options for attending the conference.
- $40 online attendance via Zoom
- $60 in-person attendance (includes lunch!)
Registration is available through Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/2024AgPolicyConference.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 10th