Ag & Natural Resource Law
Support the Center
Help us prepare students for the future.
Over the years UF/IFAS has developed the expertise, the experience and the knowledge base needed to implement an agricultural law center of world-class quality. In the 21st century we will be looking at new challenges and issues for Florida Agriculture such as water quality and supply, biotechnology, environmental impacts and audits, food safety, farm labor, growth management, tax laws, agricultural chemicals, sustainable agriculture, and international trade. With your generous support we will be ready to prepare our students for the future.
Your gift helps the University of Florida Agricultural Law Center by:
- Offering the nation's first agricultural law minor for undergraduate students
- Offering agricultural law graduate courses in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Providing extension programs for farmers, ranchers and rural residents
- Providing extension programs via distance education
- Providing an Agricultural Law Center website through which publications will be readily and easily accessible
- Conducting research on legal topics of importance to U.S. and Florida Agriculture
- Establishing research liaisons with other land-grant universities
- Providing programs for agricultural educators emphasizing laws and regulations affecting U.S. and Florida Agriculture
- Providing in-service training and short courses on a wide range of legal topics
Ways to Give
Give Online: The Food and Resource Economics Department supports the governance and management of the Center for Agricultural and Natural Resource Law. Make a tax deductible donation to support the Center by giving to the Food and Resource Economics Department using the appeal code GSSWQ5 or by visiting http://www.uff.ufl.edu/appeals/AgLawCenter.
Make a Legacy Gift: If you are intersted in a legacy gift naming the Center for Agricultural and Natural Resource Law or naming a Professorship, please contact 352-392-1975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.