Natural Resource Economics and Policy, School of Forest Resources and Conservation and Food and Resource Economics Department
Natural resource economics and policy, with emphasis on invasive species, carbon sequestration, and water resources. In these contexts, I focus on evaluation the economic value of ecosystem goods and services using preference-based valuation, bioeconomic modeling, and legal analysis of natural resource policy and law.
- AEB3450 - Introduction to Natural Resource & Environmental Economics
- FNR4660 - Natural Resource Policy & Economics
- FOR6934 - Natural Resource Policy & Economics
Images on this website were taken prior to national guidelines of face coverings and social distancing.
- Ph.D Food and Resource Economics, University of Florida 2007
- M.S. Environmental Policy, University of Cambridge 2004
- J.D./M.A.B Law & Agribusiness, Levin College of Law, and College of Agriculture, University of Florida 2001
- B.S. Economics, Summa cum laude, Warrington College of Business, University of Florida 1997